Boca arrive at River Plate

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it before, I'll say it again... that's how we should arrive at EVERY Spurs game; home AND away!

Awesome stuff!

Imagine being part of that! Both of them. Don't know how they manage it to be honest, how do they get 15 000 nutters in a shopping centre or whatever it is at the same time?! Or 1000's on a motorway?!

SOMEONE TELL ME!

THIS is a basketball match:

Imagine this at The Lane. Even just one end.

The Besiktas crowd a few years ago when we playe them was amazing too.

Imagine being part of that! Both of them. Don't know how they manage it to be honest, how do they get 15 000 nutters in a shopping centre or whatever it is at the same time?! Or 1000's on a motorway?!

SOMEONE TELL ME!
Because they love they're club and they're willing to do anything to show it! It's like 'Tottenham Ultras' but on a bigger scale.

we do what we want, we do what we want, we're 1882, we do what we want

i'm sure with a little bit of organisation, we can organise something like this for the walk from the bricklayers to the lane for the next event

Because they love they're club and they're willing to do anything to show it! It's like 'Tottenham Ultras' but on a bigger scale.

Yeah but that's some arranging! Brilliant.

we do what we want, we do what we want, we're 1882, we do what we want

i'm sure with a little bit of organisation, we can organise something like this for the walk from the bricklayers to the lane for the next event

Agreed, all leave 20 minutes before kick off or something. Get the owner of The Bricklayers to lock the doors so no one can leave before that time (unless they have good reason!) and tell everyone to gtfo at 20 mins before kick off! Would be quality

A group of 30-50 blokes walking shouting and singing will still be a sight to see, organise for Coventry at home? We'll all be going to the same block anyways!

Imagine a load of Spurs fans up the Seven Sisters on their way to Woolwich. Wouldn't even get 100 yards before it got shut down tho. :(

we used to do it every year on derby day at the goons:D
a couple or three thousands yids would meet at finsbury park & take a leisurley stroll down the rest of s.s road towards the vacinity of highbury.. left into blackstock road & smash the blackstock up & on to the gunners & smash that up.... a decent paced walk then ensued to avenell road & straight into the northbank ..few words where exchanged with the natives of the northbank & clockend combined & the action started with great haste:sneaky::D
sadly they didnt like our friendly knockabouts & went about stopping us..firstly they issued vouchers to goons prior to the nld to stop us getting in the northbank...unfortunatly the chap printing the vouchers was a yid & a few thousand extra accidently came out of the press.
they then put fences up in the northbank & made games all ticket!.

fecking spoilsports!!..happy days:roflmao::roflmao:

That video I posted was Corinthians fans in an airport before 15,000 of them travelled to Japan for that World Club Cup thing that Chelsea are in.

a couple or three thousands yids would meet at finsbury park & take a leisurley stroll down the rest of s.s road towards the vacinity of highbury.. left into blackstock road & smash the blackstock up & on to the gunners & smash that up.... a decent paced walk then ensued to avenell road & straight into the northbank ..few words where exchanged with the natives of the northbank & clockend combined & the action started with great haste:sneaky::D
sadly they didnt like our friendly knockabouts & went about stopping us..firstly they issued vouchers to goons prior to the nld to stop us getting in the northbank...unfortunatly the chap printing the vouchers was a yid & a few thousand extra accidently came out of the press.

Chelsea away 82 in the cup after a lot of us being up and down the kings road etc all morning there was a meet at Sloane Square and about 8000 of us walked down the embankment to Stamford bridge that was a fun day out to say the least we won 2-3 Archibald Hoddle and Hazard.

I remember me and a few mates trying to chat up the then page 3 girl Kathy Lloyd she was in one of the bars we had a drink in after the game days like that are gold.

:ade:

Fucking quality.

Chelsea away 82 in the cup after a lot of us being up and down the kings road etc all morning there was a meet at Sloane Square and about 8000 of us walked down the embankment to Stamford bridge that was a fun day out to say the least we won 2-3 Archibald Hoddle and Hazard.

I remember me and a few mates trying to chat up the then page 3 girl Kathy Lloyd she was in one of the bars we had a drink in after the game days like that are gold.

:ade:

remember that day well... had hours of fun in kings road that day & came across the proper lot including the one armed gent & hiscohorts at worlds end... it was worlds end for them!!!....smashed again.
possibly one of the best days of alternative action ever:D

Back
Top Bottom