Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have no real top level experience, just a whole lot of youthfull gung-ho.

Also, the really experienced players like Jan, Toby and Hugo seem to have less positive influence around them than they might be expected to.

I understand the transfer police, but really we need more experienced players in.
I'm not sure it's about age. Look at Ajax, they are younger than us but looked so in control. Maybe it's confidence that comes with knowing your own ability and superiority.

I for one don't want to hear any players talking about how CL is crucial to measure our succes or whatever bollocks.

They have nobody but themselves to blame at this stage. Some huge fucking blunders during this season and some expensive mistakes from key players.

Yep. Type of fans who never go to games; never support the club financially in any way; just bitch & moan about everything, trotting out the same cliches and agendas. Would fucking love it if we get someting out of this...
Almost everyone here is paying money to the club by having sky sports and bt sport. Unless of course you are one of those streaming theives.

God bless you, away fans.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom