Brad Friedel

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was disappointed we couldn't keep him on in some capacity.... Class act, proper pro... Bit like Scotty P; another who isn't exactly synonymous with us, yet proud to have called him yido.

I got into a bit of unpopularity when I first joined here, as I was very pro-Friedel and felt he didn't deserve to be dropped for the new guy (lloris)

Were you proper football man poster in those days?
It was back in the days when I had never used a football forum before, would spend hours in stitches at just the usage of the smilies on here, and used to talk about football.

I've since learnt that it's best to post GIFs, whip out photoshop every now and again, and occasionally get philosophical in off-topic.
:townhmm:

It was back in the days when I had never used a football forum before, would spend hours in stitches at just the usage of the smilies on here, and used to talk about football.

I've since learnt that it's best to post GIFs, whip out photoshop every now and again, and occasionally get philosophical in off-topic.
:townhmm:
How do I post GIFS, tried it earlier and no dice?

I love Spurs and love chatting inane shit. So this for me is the only forum. Used to spend a lot of time on the F365 forum, but I get far more annoyed about stuff over there than I do here with my fellow Spurs brethren.

How do I post GIFS, tried it earlier and no dice?

I love Spurs and love chatting inane shit. So this for me is the only forum. Used to spend a lot of time on the F365 forum, but I get far more annoyed about stuff over there than I do here with my fellow Spurs brethren.
Easiest way, on Windows, is to right click an image and select 'copy image address', then paste it into the address field of the little picture icon next to the smiley one.

I generally use google to find GIFs that I haven't made myself, so I'd google (for example) "Brad Friedel GIF", right click, copy image address, picture icon in the post section on here, paste, done. All gifs end with '.gif' if copied correctly

Try it out on this one if you like

friedelsave.gif

Easiest way, on Windows, is to right click an image and select 'copy image address', then paste it into the address field of the little picture icon next to the smiley one.

I generally use google to find GIFs that I haven't made myself, so I'd google (for example) "Brad Friedel GIF", right click, copy image address, picture icon in the post section on here, paste, done. All gifs end with '.gif' if copied correctly

Try it out on this one if you like

friedelsave.gif

Thanks, I tried that whist posting from my iPhone, I just get the IMG text box instead of the GIF. Pretty sure I've managed it before from my PC.

Thanks, I tried that whist posting from my iPhone, I just get the IMG text box instead of the GIF. Pretty sure I've managed it before from my PC.
Dude, there's a part of me that says you deserve to be tea bagged by Ole Gibbsy for asking that after 4 years on here!

[ img ] URL [ /img ] without any spaces

Dude, there's a part of me that says you deserve to be tea bagged by Ole Gibbsy for asking that after 4 years on here!

[ img ] URL [ /img ] without any spaces

I know that, went to post a GIF earlier and got the IMG box instead of the GIF, suspect it's because I'm posting from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom