Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmm indifferent season, good goal contributions which is a good thing because that means he's getting into goalscoring positions but his all round game needs to improve.

He made a decent contribution but will need to improve a lot to be a starter next season.

Anybody saying he’s utter trash and we should get rid is being a bit silly. For a debut season at a difficult club it was fine. He needs to improve as do all the other players.

Prime example of how stats don't show you everything. Were Zidanes stats insane no was he an insanely talented player absolutely yes. I'm not seeing enough from him in the game over 90 minutes to suggest he's anywhere near a top level player.

Such poor technical ability, he’s useless unless he’s put in behind a defender and his defensive work is really really fucking shoddy.
Yep. Extremely limited winger. No trick, no ability to take on and beat a defender, no accurate or poweful shot, and just a bit wimpy.

Not my cup of tea at all. And in no world warrants the ridiculous £50m outlay.

Yet another terrible display. But he got an assist so the G/A merchants will be satisfied.
Exactly. The stats and numbers are misleading to an extent. His all round game is poor and can’t take a man on and get the better of his opponent. He’s not technically great,poor finisher,weak when a defender goes aggressive on him and he lacks bravery.
His numbers tell you that he will always contribute but that’s where I think Ange’s system must take a lot of credit. If he could do those things I mentioned his numbers would be through the roof. Will he grow and improve and get to those then only time will.

Back
Top Bottom