BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

January, February, I don't know..............when Argentina's next game is.
This isn't even a joke. Although it's unlikely that he'll be selected without having played club football. They play again end of Jan / start of Feb, and then during the international break starting 3rd week of March. There is a possibility that if he gets selected for the March games and gets injured again we could only see him turn out for us a handful of times this season.

This isn't even a joke. Although it's unlikely that he'll be selected without having played club football. They play again end of Jan / start of Feb, and then during the international break starting 3rd week of March. There is a possibility that if he gets selected for the March games and gets injured again we could only see him turn out for us a handful of times this season.
I was barely joking at all tbh.

I think we all know he's going to resume training, and before he plays another match for us, fly out to join the national team - pick up a niggle and be out again.

Is it me or does it seem like there's a fuckload more international fixtures all of a sudden?

ITEhmNf.png

Subs: Gollini, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Doherty, Winks, Højbjerg, Bryan Gil, Dele, Bergwijn

Back
Top Bottom