Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fcuk his emotions with due respect.

We need all those players who take to the pitch tomorrow to have controlled aggression and be ready to deliver.

That or they will soon have a new man at the helm.

No doubt about that.

there is no respect there haha! nah I know, I know.. we are going to see a reaction... have faith!

FollowFollow @ForzaYids
More
Replying to
Actions speak louder than words.

he aint spurs.. such a miserable sod on Twitter...

Lloris

Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen

Sissoko Winks Dier Ndombele Davies

Kane Son
Fuck it, 3-5-2

I don't know about the score, could be anything tbh

Just waiting for January and the chance to buy some new players. The team is desperate for some new blood

If Sissoko plays RB that’s great news, I feel that can be a big catalyst to help us fix the team. Get him out of the centre, put him in a position that suits his qualities and let’s try and bring some more guile into the midfield.

If Sissoko plays RB that’s great news, I feel that can be a big catalyst to help us fix the team. Get him out of the centre, put him in a position that suits his qualities and let’s try and bring some more guile into the midfield.

I'm hoping it means we bring Dier in as a #6 paving the way for Winks and Lo Celso at #8.

Agreed. Think Sissoko plays best when he has simple and direct instructions.

There is too much for him to process at CM. let's change it up.

But boy oh boy... poor KWP. Wanted to give him a shot. Was hoping he'd had some giant leap forward this season. Another prospect bites the dust.

Back
Top Bottom