Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don’t deserve this....none of us and certainly not the men and women who travelled and sang their hearts out for half an hour.

Dear Pochettino, thanks and goodbye.

If anyone wants to back this manager, I’ve got no more words for you. My argument is being played out in front of us every week.

Please, just leave the club before you destroy all the hard work you put in.

So anyway...one of Bielsa's teams was fucking dicked 6-0. The fans took it very badly and turned up at his house to make a ruckus. Bielsa appeared at the front door with a hand grenade, and threatened to pull the pin if they did not clear off. The crowd shot off down the street, with Bielsa in hot pursuit. And that, my friends, is the lesson to be learned from being battered 7-2 at home by Bayern.

I haven’t said it yet but I’m afraid now I will. Poch needs to go. The team look lost and like they don’t care. Half that team need dropping and we need to change our formation and style of play. To get played around like this by Brighton is fucking angering me. Our club is being made a laughing stock by most of those cunts on the pitch.

Harsh.....some integration might have helped his form instead of throwing him in out of desperation.

And if we didn’t sell Trippier, Sissoko would be in the middle.

Poch again at the wheel
We don't know who sanctioned the sale of Trippier and the reasons behind it.
How do you the know Tripps was going to be replaced but Levy didn't fund?!

The blame is on both Levy and Poch equally.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom