Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Truly horrific to see teams do to us what we used to do so well- press and out fight the opposition.

If the Bayern match didn’t finish off Poch then this result surely has

Disgraceful behaviour by Dele, and sadly an obvious sign that Poch has lost the dressingroom. I´m sad to say it but Poch must go now.
It´s really disgusting to see players do their utmost to get their manager sacked, they should be fucking ashamed, fucking cunts!!

I agree, we've become Chelsea...without the titles. The players should be ashamed.

Lloris
Kwp Sanchez Toby Dier Jan Davies Rose
Wanyama
Kane

Flat back 7
Only field 10 men as it's a winning formula.
Long ball

Need to try and keep this respectable. Play for the draw, look for a smash and grab.

Coys

Not enough defenders started for me.

Short term yeah he is. But can we afford short term planning?

I’d say unless there’s an outstanding long term candidate then we have to do what’s best for the club short term.

That’s infinitely better than this shower of shit at the moment. The manager has lost the dressing room, the performances are just not there

Back
Top Bottom