Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too many whiskies, meant Royal obviously. Royal has been left alone on an island with players running at him for most of the game and none of their goals have been down to him.
Him and Davies have been letting the Brighton attack through on goal time and time again......I'm surprised they haven't been awarded any assists so far.

They should have been cutting out 60-70 percent of the passes that have been played straight through defence.

Whelp, we're just gonna have to score 5 in 15 minutes then!

Is that right, Pedro has scored EIGHT penalties this season...? What have we had, one?

Does this mean top 4 is out of the question?

We've fucking capitulated!

Fuck football.... To think, I started tonight positive.... Fucking idiot I am!

Worst performance I’ve seen in a long long time.

Hojbjerg is essentially as useful as a traffic cone. Thinks he should be playing champions league when he’d be lucky to get into the championship on this showing.

Granted we’re missing a lot but this is truly awful. We need 3-4 signings in January.

Asking for it putting a tackle in like that in the box. Not that it mattered anyway I guess.

But but but

He’s supposed to be a seasoned Argentinian national team player alongside Messi???

His attitude stinks and shouldn’t play for us again

Fuck him

Brighton's reserves superior to ours.

Probably need 2 CB, WF , CM and an attacking midfielder in Jan.

Silver lining is that I don't have to go to work for another week and take abuse

Look...this is how it goes: Angeball carries risks and we have always thought that at some point it would totally break down in a game and our risky play makes that possible...however, I'd rather it happened against an injury ravaged team than a full strength one (imagine the melting).

Having said that, so many of this lot have looked dogshite and I think Ange fucked it by not making any subs and not picking some alternatives in the first 11.

It is what it is so try not to let it ruin your evening, day, week and try to avoid a pointless cunt off on here.

Love ya all

Back
Top Bottom