Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Impossible to get Bryan on your shirt without people thinking it's just your own name.
:levyeyes:

On that note, it'll be interesting to see what number he takes. Technically you'd think he could grab Lamela's 11, but that is a sexy number and he's only a youngster - I'd have thought someone else in the team might have their eyes on it.

Impossible to get Bryan on your shirt without people thinking it's just your own name.
:levyeyes:

On that note, it'll be interesting to see what number he takes. Technically you'd think he could grab Lamela's 11, but that is a sexy number and he's only a youngster - I'd have thought someone else in the team might have their eyes on it.
LOL.
I hope he goes for no 11.
I think it's pretty indicative of ambition when players choose numbers.

LOL.
I hope he goes for no 11.
I think it's pretty indicative of ambition when players choose numbers.
Yes and no - availability can factor in too. I felt a little bit sorry for Lucas in picking 27 because you could tell he wanted that 7 shirt but Son and Sissoko were in the way. In fact, I wonder if he'll nab the 17 if Sissoko goes.
:sonhmm:

I'm still surprised nobody is going for that 9 (yet). Bale might have gone for it last season but I doubt he'll return.

Yes and no - availability can factor in too. I felt a little bit sorry for Lucas in picking 27 because you could tell he wanted that 7 shirt but Son and Sissoko were in the way. In fact, I wonder if he'll nab the 17 if Sissoko goes.
:sonhmm:

I'm still surprised nobody is going for that 9 (yet). Bale might have gone for it last season but I doubt he'll return.
Depending on when we get a striker in I could see Lucas go for 9. He's used it once in pre-season already.

Good spot - I hadn't realised he'd used in in preseason. Yeah, sounds like it'll be Lucas' barring any surprise too-much-to-turn-down bid for him, which is always possible.
Or we get a striker in before the deadline to change squad numbers happens.

I think that Lucas is smart enough to not take the "striker number" until then.

Back
Top Bottom