Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris

Tomiyasu?
Romero?
Rodon
Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele

Gil
Son
Kane? 🙏

Doesn't look half bad on paper.

I think we can get away with Lloris for another season. Expect more from both Lo Celso and Ndombele this coming season. No excuses now. The ability is there with both, now they need to find consistency. I think Gil might need a season to settle in and won't be a start right away, but is definitely a big talent and who knows how quickly he might adapt. I'd prefer Rodon to be a third choice right now but I'll be more than content if we just sign Romero and Tomiyasu.

Lloris

Tomiyasu?
Romero?
Rodon
Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele

Gil
Son
Kane? 🙏

Doesn't look half bad on paper.

I think we can get away with Lloris for another season. Expect more from both Lo Celso and Ndombele this coming season. No excuses now. The ability is there with both, now they need to find consistency. I think Gil might need a season to settle in and won't be a start right away, but is definitely a big talent and who knows how quickly he might adapt. I'd prefer Rodon to be a third choice right now but I'll be more than content if we just sign Romero and Tomiyasu.
Take that question make of off Romero. Its happening.

Back
Top Bottom