Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Neck and neck b Burnley who hit thumped by villa at home? If this is virtually our best 11 only have bent to come back and no real quality on the bench then we are gonna struggle. Not even dominating possesion from what I have read. Why didn’t we just get Orban fir £25 M?
Melting and not even watching the game. Fuck off

Neck and neck b Burnley who hit thumped by villa at home? If this is virtually our best 11 only have bent to come back and no real quality on the bench then we are gonna struggle. Not even dominating possesion from what I have read. Why didn’t we just get Orban fir £25 M?
If you aren’t watching, how about being quiet? We have dominated since the first 10 minutes.

lol you're not even watching but still fancy a whinge? Lovely stuff

Melting and not even watching the game. Fuck off
Come on not melting but putting it in conte May v other PL teams we have to face. Burnley newly promoted abd villa beat them last week. Who we would say our probably competitors. Let’s get some reality here.
Anyway sounds like we are attacking more and controlling game a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom