Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve never seen a set of fans be more focused on booing an opposition player than trying to get behind their own team. Strange bunch the Burnley fans.

Anyway, good performance. Kane was superb, good balance in the midfield, especially with Dier in the middle.

Southampton next, win that and we’re looking good.

Well there was that one guy...

:cunt:

Nice to beat a top six side away from home for a change.
tenor.gif

What a great start to the Christmas fixtures. A draw would not have been a terrible result up there, instead we looked at times to be returning to our best form. 3-0 win away in the toughest of the Christmas games, sets us up a treat. And Harry, get in son!!!!

Great win, it was much easier than I thought, probably the early goal helped but we played great tonight, good pressing, tempo I doubt Burnley would have avoided defeat penalty or not. I think this is our best eleven bar the CM couple, but Sissoko was good tonight so can't complain.

Wow did you get a load of the Kanes interview question? Sons miss could have costed the game but Harry saved the day... Was what the question was trying to conjure up. That actually made my dick ichy for a sec

Back
Top Bottom