Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, not suitable for people at work or with people nearby though. (Want to fight about it? Always wanted to have a fight on TFC). :freund:

Then, as said above, don't come here if that's the case. You know what you're getting before you arrive; banter, insults, piss-taking and sometimes partial-nudity. Shouldn't come as a surprise.

(What I'm doing)
300x225px-LL-a514bf4b_clapping.gif

(How I'm feeling)
SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.jpg

After this I really think that we should only get rid of Ade and Kaboul. Paulinho, Capoue, Vlad and Soldado are great players to rotate into the squad for important cup games. I for one would love to be fighting on all fronts right till the end and they are really useful for games like this in order for guys like Kane, Chadli and Eriksen to be given a rest.

I hope Poch plays another B team v Leicester. The Sheff semi-final is the big tie.
I can't see Leicester busting a gut to win this one, much like Burnley tonight, the Prem is their priority.

Would like to see Dier at CB for this one.

Maybe ENIC can actually buy a striker as well, so Kane can keep getting the occasional much-deserved rest, as he'll be needed for plenty of games soon, starting with the Mackems on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom