Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

soldado
Townsend
Paulinho - stambouli
Rose - Capoue - chiriches
Davies - vert - kaboul
Vorm​

Where the fuck are these goals going to come from?

soldado
Townsend
Paulinho - stambouli
Davies - vert - kaboul
Vorm​

Indeed. Question is why? What's the point of a game hardly anyone can see? It's not like last week where it might finish 0-0, the tie is getting decided for sure, so why the fuck not make it available to people. A club like Spurs can't make that happen on the same night Chelsea can show their reserves playing a friendly? Fucking drives me mental this shit.

soldado
Townsend
Paulinho - stambouli
Davies - vert - kaboul
Vorm​

Obviously Soldado has just been fucking with us this entire time. He'll pot 4 tonight. Just watch. :soldadolol:

Paulinho starts

The come-back begins now!

Repent you infidels
I sincerely hope you are right. It will be interesting to see how rose gets on. I think Pauly playing further up is better for us and him. He does have a goal in him. Only thing I am concerned about is kaboul. They are playing 2 up front . Let's hope he has no fuck ups. Maybe Bobby will get some service from the left with rose.

Any rivers?
crimea-river-putin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom