Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If its Ndombele Lo celso and Hojbjerg I will arrive much earlier than usual on a monday but the fact that sissoko didn't start tonight makes me think he will at Burnley. I imagine Lo celso has been earmarked for a second half sub and that might be for the best given his recent injury problems

If its Ndombele Lo celso and Hojbjerg I will arrive much earlier than usual on a monday but the fact that sissoko didn't start tonight makes me think he will on Sunday. I imagine Lo celso has been earmarked for a second half sub and that might be for the best given his recent injury problems
I feel sorry for your girlfriend/wife.

No chance of a clean sheet and no chance of us losing this game.
These new players, Bale, Vinnie, Reggie, PEH are making these current games exciting, they offer us a great future.

And sod the Spam game .. I’ll be over it in a couple of months.

Think he will keep Bale and Vincius on the bench saving them for the EL

Very likely to be the same starting eleven that got us 3-0 up in sixteen minutes last week ... the only change I can see is Dier back in defence if he's fit ...

Mourinho has a history of playing very different EPL and EL teams - he will probably keep doing that whilst getting players fitness levels up - Dohertry, LoCelso, Bale, Sid, Davies, Winks will all need a few more 90 minute EL run outs before they get EPL time ...

This won’t be easy at all - they’re yet to win all season and have big bruising forwards who will bully our flaky defence at every set piece opportunity.

Basically we need to score 5-6 goals to be safe

Would like to see:

Lloris
Doherty-Toby-Rodon-Reguilon
PEH
Ndombele-Lo Celso
Bale-Kane-Son​

Expect:

Lloris
Aurier-Toby-Dier-Reguilon
Sissoko-PEH-Ndombele
Moura-Kane-Son​

No matter what the team I expect us to win. This is the type of game we need to win if we want to challenge for the top.

Lloris
Doherty - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son

I’d love it to be that, but I think Sissoko and Bergwijn will probably start.

Think he will keep Bale and Vincius on the bench saving them for the EL

Very likely to be the same starting eleven that got us 3-0 up in sixteen minutes last week ... the only change I can see is Dier back in defence if he's fit ...

Mourinho has a history of playing very different EPL and EL teams - he will probably keep doing that whilst getting players fitness levels up - Dohertry, LoCelso, Bale, Sid, Davies, Winks will all need a few more 90 minute EL run outs before they get EPL time ...
Can’t say I have followed his lineups with united in the EL, did he used to have 2 pretty different teams then?

—————————Hugo————————————
Aurier ———— Toby——-Davies————Reggie
———————Ndombele —-Hjojberg————-
Bale ——————-Kane—————————Son
—————————-Vinnie———————————

That tickles my nuts that does!!

Back
Top Bottom