Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True.

I have the Optus package only for the premier league.
I signed up for it last night along with a NordVPN subscription. But it didn't work. The buggers can tell you are using a VPN and still block you. I managed to sign up (using my brother in laws Tasmanian mobile number for verification), but they outsmarted Nord unfortunately.

I was on to Nord's web chat for a couple of hours, but they couldn't get round the restrictions. They even asked me for my Optus credentials at one point to see if they could overcome the technology in house. I didn't think that was the cleverest thing to do so I just requested a refund which they have apparently actioned. We'll see....

Back
Top Bottom