Callum's special day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, that's handy, I've got to chop an onion in about 15 minutes' time. I'll give it a go.
My current 'resist manfully' approach doesn't work all that great.

I bought a mandoline, which halves (at least) the chopping time. But that just means the sulfuric acid gets aerosolised more quickly, and I cry faster than I would seeing a kid beating cancer put a pk past Gomes.

I bought a mandoline, which halves (at least) the chopping time. But that just means the sulfuric acid gets aerosolised more quickly, and I cry faster than I would seeing a kid beating cancer put a pk past Gomes.

mandolin_l.jpg

Never realised you could chop an onion with one.

Lighting a candle or have a wet tea towel/cloth around the chopping board i think works for the onion, something to do with moisure/heat attracting the airborne onion... juice? thats why it makes you cry usually, because your eyes are moist.
cant promise it'll work though because ive never tried it. i just man the fuck up...

Lighting a candle or have a wet tea towel/cloth around the chopping board i think works for the onion, something to do with moisure/heat attracting the airborne onion... juice? thats why it makes you cry usually, because your eyes are moist.
cant promise it'll work though because ive never tried it. i just man the fuck up...
tbf, bet you still blubbed like a baby at the humility of seeing a 10 year old kid meet his idol though.

I think any parent would be proud to have a son grow up to become a dedicated yid like that.

I made a mistake. It's not that sulfuric acid gets aerosolised and kills your eyes. Rather the water in your eyes mixes with the sulfuric compounds in the air to make the acid that kills your eyes.

Fans, cutting underwater (?!?), googles, and refrigerated onions (slowing the process down) seem to be the only solutions.

I made a mistake. It's not that sulfuric acid gets aerosolised and kills your eyes. Rather the water in your eyes mixes with the sulfuric compounds in the air to make the acid that kills your eyes.

Fans, cutting underwater (?!?), googles, and refrigerated onions (slowing the process down) seem to be the only solutions.
or just Man up and LOL :bae:

Back
Top Bottom