Can we still win the league?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah your right, maybe they could give us a top 4 medal. We could have "best participant" engraved on it.

Bet you Ange doesn't see it as an achievement. Has said as much in press conferences. He's interested in winning shit.

It's an achievement for our players whether you think that or not and it's something to feel proud over especially seeing as we're out of the cup comps, next season is however a different story.

What is it with this fanbase who are now all of a sudden turning their noses up at top 4 and Champions League football as if we've conquered it, absolute bunch of hipsters :D

It's an achievement for our players whether you think that or not and it's something to feel proud over especially seeing as we're out of the cup comps, next season is however a different story.

What is it with this fanbase who are now all of a sudden turning their noses up at top 4 and Champions League football as if we've conquered it, absolute bunch of hipsters :D

Let’s give them a pride bonus.

Comes with unlimited cuddles and life coaching from Dan Levy

Absolutely

I’m a fucking terrible loser. I hate it, always have. However bad you think I am on here, I’m much worse in person as well

Probably chose the wrong club to support mate

Squidward.png

Let’s give them a pride bonus.

Comes with unlimited cuddles and life coaching from Dan Levy

Said it before. Fourth isn’t even bronze. Some bozos will be throwing a party even if we get fifth behind Villa.

It’s a solid start - much better football, some development. But celebrations? Nah what. Fifth isn’t party time.

I've hoped for something to happen 'next season' for the past 12 years.

Nothing will change unless FFP is enforced on the big teams

Said it before. Fourth isn’t even bronze. Some bozos will be throwing a party even if we get fifth behind Villa.

It’s a solid start - much better football, some development. But celebrations? Nah what. Fifth isn’t party time.

Yeah, our players will be - good platform to build on for our young players and apart of our building process means we're ahead of schedule - it can only see it as a positive

Just because you're too edgy or hip to be happy at getting CL football doesn't mean the rest of us should be, miss me with that miserable nonsense.

Yeah, our players will be - good platform to build on for our young players and apart of our building process means we're ahead of schedule - it can only see it as a positive

Just because you're too edgy or hip to be happy at getting CL football doesn't mean the rest of us should be, miss me with that miserable nonsense.

It’s nothing to do with being edgy. We laughed at Woolwich for years for worshipping the top 4 trophy now we’re ready to worship the top 5 trophy?

We were out of contention for trophies so early. I’m not gonna be thrilled to hold on to fifth, sorry.

I’ll go ‘decent, next season now’ and move on. Like the fanbases of every traditional top 6 club would.

Villa fans will be loving it because it’s new for them.

Being pleased to finish top 4 in Ange's first season; doesn't mean one is preaching that top 4 should be routinely "celebrated" or "worshipped"; or that anyone should "worship" 5th place.... Nor does it mean that one can't at the same time be disappointed that we couldn't have done even more this season.

Lot of strawman bollocks being spread about here all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom