Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally agree I won't be at the game but I will be N2 with my Spurs and goner mates to watch the match. A repeat of 5-1 would be great but I would settle with another rose volley or a Kane winner any day.

Sing your hearts out and make WHL roar...

24 pages already? :lamelashock:
I wonder if Wimmer will play. He played in the Europa game but does not even het on the bench for League games. Why he is not on the bench but 2 full backs ( either Trippier/Rose or Trippier/Davies) are baffles me.I know Dier could drop back if Toby or Jan were injured during a game but that would disrupt our team esp with Dier playing so well.

was Wimmer not on the bench at the weekend?? I like the look of him wouldn't mind if he played but agree that we DEF shouldn't play Fazio, Toby or Jan has to play.
Had about 3 hours cip last night as 'a pint' turned into a session talking about the game and I'm knackered but absolutely buzzing since I fell out of bed at 7-can't fucking wait:p

Totally agree I won't be at the game but I will be N2 with my Spurs and goner mates to watch the match. A repeat of 5-1 would be great but I would settle with another rose volley or a Kane winner any day.

Sing your hearts out and make WHL roar...
Whereabouts in N2 you watching it mate? Used to run a pub in East finchley which is superb for all Arse/spurs games-great atmosphere:)

Whereabouts in N2 you watching it mate? Used to run a pub in East finchley which is superb for all Arse/spurs games-great atmosphere:)

I'm going to watching it in Cricklewood my old manor at my mates house, o used to live their before moving out to the sticks in Herts.
Have a lot of paddy pubs round there being close to Kilburn

the palace game subs-

Vorm, Fazio, Trippier, Carroll, Clinton, Eriksen, Townsend.

so rose wasnt on the bench. & the back up CB was fazio & not wimmer.

so either fazio is ahead of wimmer in the pecking order. or he was resting wimmer after his europa performance. or wimmer wasnt fit

Tomorrow night shall be my first outing since suffering a bunch of panic attacks and a month and a half of lingering anxiety. Not entirely sure that putting my mental health in the hands of a North London Derby is the wisest idea but I'm looking forward to it immensely. Let's do this! COYS!
Feel for you mate, a friend had crippling anxiety issues and basically had to stop watching football because he couldn't handle the stress. Was more than likely down to the quarter of skunk he would get through a day, plus he was a gooner so i wasn't that sympathetic. Hope you have a good one though!!

I'ma set up a fake account as an obnoxious goon. Really galvanize the troops.

arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

hmmm.. imagine all the pent up rage being unleashed if we were to lose?! The forum would implode

(we ain't losing. 2-0, 0-2 Red Cards for their sorry lot)

Back
Top Bottom