Change Forum Username

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You literally have to pay for the privilege. It's a "Supporter" "perk"

tumblr_mg3efdiyOP1qc9pwoo1_500.gifv

Took me a bit to figure out what was happening here. Apparently, username change history is only publicly visible for 90 days. You can always see your own username history.

How do you delete your account on this site? Couldn't see an option pm tje account page.

Admin Admin - It is imperitive that I change my username from Rodger to Roger, but some cunt's already called himself Roger. He joined nearly 3 years ago and the last time he logged on was 2 days after he registered and he has posted precisely nothing. In short, he's just a waste of space.
Can you please delete his account, thus leaving the path clear for me to request this vital adjustment?

Admin Admin - It is imperitive that I change my username from Rodger to Roger, but some cunt's already called himself Roger. He joined nearly 3 years ago and the last time he logged on was 2 days after he registered and he has posted precisely nothing. In short, he's just a waste of space.
Can you please delete his account, thus leaving the path clear for me to request this vital adjustment?

You bastard! That was my alt. account for when I fancied cos-playing as you.

Whatever, Rodders.

Admin Admin could I possibly ask that my username is corrected to Legacy Lilywhite as the current spelling is technically incorrect. I realise it’s my fault and promise to give myself a firm talking to.

Back
Top Bottom