Ched Evans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thats slander and completely out of order.

How can you call Ched Evans and Clayton McDonald football players? they're rubbish!

:baletroll:

He's now claiming it has nothing to do with public news and its something personal to him.

Don't fucking share it then you cryptic cretin.

First let me say that I don't know the facts of this case but he was found guilty so I trust there must be enough evidence to prove he's guilty if so, fuck him he's scum. But..

Can they not test for drugs in these type of cases? If she was pissed and just went along with it then there would be no traces of drugs in her system. If there were drugs in her system then it's pretty obvious she was spiked (depending on type of drugs obv). I have often woken up on a morning after being out, with both mine and my missus' clothes scattered around the kitchen and neither of us can remember what happened this actually happened Monday morning.

This said these blokes are footballers they should be more careful who they pick up, In the past if I was ever with a bird and she was fucked up I used to just leave it till the morning and depending on how the beer goggles wore off, get the job done then.

I think it's a dodgy area once drink is involved and initial consent is there to stay the night in a stranger's bed.

Not saying the girl is talking complete shite but how can you claim rape after saying,

"I just didn't know how I got there, if I had gone there with anyone. I was confused and dazed."

Surely you are responsible for your actions when you drink as well?

sadly not. We live in a world of diminished responsibility. 'It wasn't my fault' is the default answer for so many people.

Not that she wasn't or was surprised sexed, of course.

HyNdZee said:
I think it's a dodgy area once drink is involved and initial consent is there to stay the night in a stranger's bed.

Not saying the girl is talking complete shite but how can you claim rape after saying,

"I just didn't know how I got there, if I had gone there with anyone. I was confused and dazed."

Surely you are responsible for your actions when you drink as well?
blogRohypnol1mg30tabs1254387092.jpg

:chicco:

So I've heard, anyhow. :ledleylick:

This is a dangerous topic without all the facts. I have followed a few snippets and so things like sending his mate a message akin to 'I've got one' to his mate wasn't the best thing to do under the circumstances.

But to clear up a few of the above comments (and to avoid any misunderstanding of the application of the law by some) There are two issues with 'consent' under the circumstances in laymans terms:

Firstly that initial consent can be withdrawn at any time before the event; and

Secondly that intoxication to the point where no reasonable consent can be given, pretty much voids the validity of consent given.

Add into the bigger picture of the problem that for every 'scumbag Kiss and Tell Max Clifford hag' their is probably 'an acquaintance of Van Pirsie', how the media portrays the headlines as well as the facts influences public view on validation. In fact if you were to read purely the prosecution or defence stance you would think he was either the devil or a victim.

Bearing in mind the standard of proof (beyond reasonable doubt) and the requirement for each element of the crime to proven, I have to say our system probably lets more rapists go than it prosecutes (but fyi don't use that as your own defence).

What I fail to understand is why clubs don't protect themselves by giving some ground rules, players are targets, and the clubs assets. I mean it's not like young men with lots of money have a history of getting themselves into trouble either.

MaynoothSpur said:
First let me say that I don't know the facts of this case but he was found guilty so I trust there must be enough evidence to prove he's guilty if so, fuck him he's scum. But..

Can they not test for drugs in these type of cases? If she was pissed and just went along with it then there would be no traces of drugs in her system. If there were drugs in her system then it's pretty obvious she was spiked (depending on type of drugs obv). I have often woken up on a morning after being out, with both mine and my missus' clothes scattered around the kitchen and neither of us can remember what happened this actually happened Monday morning.

This said these blokes are footballers they should be more careful who they pick up, In the past if I was ever with a bird and she was fucked up I used to just leave it till the morning and depending on how the beer goggles wore off, get the job done then.

No trace of Rohyp after 24 hours. :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom