Cheerio di Matteo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A8N_13VCMAAObBu.jpg:large

Yeah from what I've been told by chelscum fans, they overlook roman's blindingly obvious twatness because he saved them from doing a Leeds. Think they'll be fuming at this though to be fair. The best bit will be if Benitez joins them.

Their most hated teams these days are us and Liverpool. They despise Benitez. Lollity will ensue.

Yeah from what I've been told by chelscum fans, they overlook roman's blindingly obvious twatness because he saved them from doing a Leeds. Think they'll be fuming at this though to be fair. The best bit will be if Benitez joins them.

Their most hated teams these days are us and Liverpool. They despise Benitez. Lollity will ensue.

And Benitez is a fuck wit so it will be doubly hilarious. To be fair the Chelski fans are probably chuffed with all the silverware the dirty money has brought them too.

Can't help but feel for RDM. Abramovich is kinda like a mafioso on Football Manager.. buy the 'best' players and go from there. Chelsea won't go forward with him at the club.

Not that I want them to though :harrylol:

Chelsea won't go forward with him at the club.

Not that I want them to though :harrylol:

I agree with your sentiment, I can honestly say I'm not jealous in the slightest of the trophies they've bought.

But I'm sure chelscum fans will say "club won't go forward? We've been champions of England, double winners, champions of Europe, and will prob end up with Guardiola in charge of an increasingly attack-minded team."

Of course it has all been devalued but they will surely consider being taken from the brink of administration, having not won the league since the 1950s, to champions of Europe with some of the best players in the world, a level of progress. They're still a bloody joke of a club though so on that level you're definitely right - no progress whatsoever lol.

I agree with your sentiment, I can honestly say I'm not jealous in the slightest of the trophies they've bought.

But I'm sure chelscum fans will say "club won't go forward? We've been champions of England, double winners, champions of Europe, and will prob end up with Guardiola in charge of an increasingly attack-minded team."

I wonder how long Guardiola will last though. He isn't just going to suddenly replicate what happened at Barca is he. Abramovich doesn't have the patience to let him work youngsters into the team and sculpt them into gods of football like Messi and Inesta. It seems like it's two or three bad results and you are out.

Benitez will be in charge till the summer. When Pep will come in. Then I would wager he will be out by the following march.

It's hard to fathom exactly why RDM was dismissed, surely not off his team's latest form, was it really that bad? Could it have something to do with the Clattenberg incident? I dunno what football is any more.

I doubt it was to do with Clattenberg. Abramovich is like a mad dictator, almost Stalinesque but without the death camps. Don't do what I want and I sack you, Do do what I want and I sack you anyway.

It's hard to fathom exactly why RDM was dismissed, surely not off his team's latest form, was it really that bad? Could it have something to do with the Clattenberg incident? I dunno what football is any more.

He finished 6th in the PL last season (their lowest finish since 2002) - with an inferior points per game ratio to AVB

his tenure was really pretty much a shambles that was outshone by the most unbelievable luck in the CL and against us in the FA Cup

Back
Top Bottom