Chelscum v Newcastle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Sky they've just been showing lots of Cisse's goals in England, amazing. Their game against City could be a blinder.

Seriously, where the fuck did this Cisse cunt come from? He's the best player I've ever seen.

Devils advocate here but his run while the ball is in the air pre celebrating, suggests heavily he didnt mean it... :harryhmm:

edit: Or at least was lashing it near post

al6vic.gif

2cxtcg2.png

:laugh: wish I could photoshop

stainesspurs said:
Flav said:
Seriously, where the fuck did this Cisse cunt come from? He's the best player I've ever seen.

Freiburg in Germany.

Averaging pretty much 1 in 2 throughout his whole career.

Yeah, not exactly an unknown quantity but just not a big enough name because he was at Freiberg. Looking out across Europe you can see various other players who could be the next Cisse, or the next Alfono Alves.

Giroud (Montpellier)
Bas Dost (Heerenveen)
Doumbia (CSKA)
Yilmaz (Trabsonspor)
etc

LLB Part Deux said:
stainesspurs said:
Flav said:

Freiburg in Germany.

Averaging pretty much 1 in 2 throughout his whole career.

Yeah, not exactly an unknown quantity but just not a big enough name because he was at Freiberg. Looking out across Europe you can see various other players who could be the next Cisse, or the next Alfono Alves.

Giroud (Montpellier)
Bas Dost (Heerenveen)
Doumbia (CSKA)
Yilmaz (Trabsonspor)
etc

Doumbia and Giroud would be a great buy, the rest.. I don't know much about them

Back
Top Bottom