Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like to see either 5-2-2-1 or 4-4-3 formations today

E.g either

-------------Lloris----------
--Toby--Sanchez--Jan-
Trippier-------------Rose
------Sissoko-Winks----
--Eriksen----------Son---
------------Kane-----------

Or

-----------Lloris------------
Aurier--Toby--Jan-Rose
----Winks-----Sissoko---
-----------Eriksen----------
--Son---Kane---Moura--

P.S We REALLY mis in-form Dier/Wanyama. But one is unfit and other basically has not played... forever.

Anyway, I really-really hope we will get into their faces and play with some real passion today!!! COYS!!!

I can see Sarri actually playing Kante in his rightful position which means chelsea will be a whole different animal.

:lamelaaghh:

Sarri’s has consistently said he won’t and that he doesn’t want Kante in DM cause he ‘can’t move the ball quick enough’
:llorishuh::pochwtf:

Really nervous is it pub time yet
Two Brewers will be open in N17 or you could go to the coach and horses or LTs
Dunno why (well I do) but I'm so tempted to go down to N17 area for this... even though it's not that close - it's close enough... and it feels like the right thing to do on a 'balmy Spring-like evening' when the crunch time Footie's on! Anyone else headed that way???

The Elbow Room (nr. Bruce grove) usually shows Sky/BT Premier League too...

Dunno why (well I do) but I'm so tempted to go down to N17 area for this... even though it's not that close - it's close enough... and it feels like the right thing to do on a 'balmy Spring-like evening' when the crunch time Footie's on! Anyone else headed that way???

The Elbow Room (nr. Bruce grove) usually shows Sky/BT Premier League too...

I think it's The Fightin Cock social live tonight, heard it on last podcast.

Worried tbh. If we don't arrive tonight at absolute peak of our powers and they play like they did particularly second half against City it will just be a repeat of the last time we played them and they will play us off the park.
Confident we will raise our game from the Burnley shambles though but just hope it will be to a required level.
COYS

Ah, I'm shitting it now.
Can we have a good FIRST HALF for once Spurs FFS!
Go at the bastards from the kick-off. Lots of desire, tempo, 'aggressivity' and I'm sure they'll fold.
A must not lose game. COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom