Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still feel like we need to take the tempo up a notch. . . They are there for the taking but do we have the bollocks to come out all guns blazing second half? I’m not sure.

Shame about the winks chance he definitely deserved for that to go in he’s been our best player.

Eriksen a bit non existent, he has this habit recently of passing backwards instantly when he receives the ball, even if he is in space and not being pressured. I don’t remember him doing this before seems odd.

We are playing like a team who look like they can’t wait for the end of the season, someone needs to remind them we have achieved nothing yet and the wheels could quite easily come off between now and the end of the season if they aren’t focused.

Yeah we wont even show up against Dortmund, I mean why bother

90% of the cunts on here have no idea at all

One rule for you, another for others eh?

No

I made a comment about one player who made a mistake whereas you are continually obsessed about a player most people think is one of our best players this season

Clear

So it isn’t one rule for me

If Mrs P can call you out for negativity then you’ve got real problems

Yeah we wont even show up against Dortmund, I mean why bother

90% of the cunts on here have no idea at all

I haven’t said we have been shit in recent weeks have I?

I am saying, the Burnley game and this game we are showing the same intensity, in other words, it looks half arsed.

Even Poch wasn’t happy at the weekend and the first half of this game has been pretty much the same shit with better defending.

Pretty decent so far. Grown into the game. Winksy with a superb effort.

I really think we can get something here. Keep up the tempo and wear them down.

Trippier been fantastic on Hazard 1st half. Needs to keep up the concentration for the 2nd.

We can fucking do this!!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

Sissoko doubling up and boxing Hazard in with Trips has most certainly helped

Back
Top Bottom