Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Times like this I couldnt care less if Poch fucked off in the morning to Utd and took the entire fucking squad with him

Been here done that bought the t shirt neeeeeeeeeeeext

So utterly predictable
So utterly shit

When the Scum are one point behind us, down from 13pts on Saturday, are we allowed to say bottle job?
So get rid of Poch, bring in someone else, and expect them to achieve more with 18 months of zero signings

Can there ever be a time where you would quit shafting our manager, shitting on our players and actually question the lack of interest and investment from our owners in the football team?

No fucking urgency here. Poch lollygagging onthe sidelines giving Moura directions like he's explaining the fallacy of supply-side economics.

Times like this I couldnt care less if Poch fucked off in the morning to Utd and took the entire fucking squad with him

So utterly predictable
So utterly shit

When the Scum are one point behind us, down from 13pts on Saturday, are we allowed to say bottle job?

Oh look you're having a melt down again.

This is pathetic. Lamela was our best player tonight and he subbed him for llorente. I'm sorry but kane should never be in our team when he's out of condition. Same lethargic shite as vs Burnley. Chelsea aren't even trying and we are just pissing about with it. Get kane and eriksen off asap. Fucking pissed off with this shit.

Son looks a totally different player with kane on the pitch last 2 games. Has no space just as I said vs Burnley. Depressing .

Chavs are busting a gut to win this
Trust me

So utterly predictable
So utterly shit

Mate it is so sad that I have to give you an agree here but I really do.

Still no cup since 2008 is a sorry joke.

Absolutely disgusted.

The loss against f'ing Burnley was sickening and this makes everything worse.

Now, watch the goons turn up against us this weekend. Something needs to change and it needs to happen ASAP

Back
Top Bottom