Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a shitshow... we REALLY didn't deserve that based on the first hour... yet Trippier has duly taken on the mantle of Kyle Walker brain farts in massive games to EPIC proportions... well done Sir!

..and yet again, the Nazis beat the YIDS... they must be SO PROUD!

FUCK tonight... fuck it right in the face and out the other side.
CUNTS!

'10 years to fix' seems conservative right now.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Just not good enough. This constant rotation and changes of formation because of lack of players is down to one thing and one thing only - 2 totally missed transfer windows where literally EVERYONE in the league except us strengthened. Its a minor miracle we are where we are given recent performances but now we are getting to crunch time and some of these players look like theres very little in the tank. So we have to rotate. And some of them simply arent good enough, we want them to be of course, but they arent.
I don't think the nothing in the tank line can explain that to be honest, most of that Chelsea team played 120 minutes on Sunday and they were first to everything tonight.

I'm sick of watching this bullshit..ws are a joke and trippier should be royally fucked for that embarrassing display..let me guess though we still didn't need any players or investment and levy is still a great football loving chairman.......fuck levy and this bullshit display too...

Like your mate notabadsquad

Fuck off and support someone else

Shut the door on your way out you melting cunt

Poch better leave the hugs and handshakes and gives them all a proper dressing down. And ur not going to win the league with ur substitute fullbacks playing every other game, that's how u drop fucking points

Sissoko, Davinson and Winks the least shit of the bunch. Kane was shit and rushed WAY too soon. Eriksen should grab that contract with both hands because he won't get a sniff near Real Madrid's squad. Son was invisible today. Llorente tried when he came on but he lacks quality. Kieran Trippier can't fuck off soon enough (and don't start with the bullshit that he loves the club, because we love the club too but don't get paid millions every year to put a performance like that week in week out). We should really think about a replacement for Hugo, because he's starting to show he's past it since THAT World Cup Final goal. Onwards and Upwards we go, hopefully to beat the Scum on saturday.

P.S: Missing both Dele and Jan already...

Poch is coming up short....say what you want about signings but the fact is we are playing toilet, dog shit football, and there is zero identity to anything we do on the pitch nowadays.

Long balls, tippy tally, dilly dally backwards, Hugo hoofs it off the pitch.

Penny dropping for me, simply because the results aren’t masking the fact that we just aren’t very good when silverware is reachable.

Not one man at this club is a winner.

Too many nearly men. Fuck off

Goodnight

Given the run in we have and the form Mancs and Woolwich are in, I truly start doubting we are going to make it. If we lose on Saturday, I think we will play Europa League next season, unfortunately.
Probably right tbh...then poch can play champions league with his new team...im sure levy is a utd fan, the amount of times he's given them our best players and now just possibly our manager...cunt

I'm so dejected right now, I'm not sure what to say. The players look like they've shut down, and are already dreaming of that CL QF and only that. But at this rate, we'll probably get pumped by Dortmund and wont even reach the next round.

Back
Top Bottom