Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier and Dele the only players to be ruled unfit for the game.
Dele is continuing with rehab. And Dier now has tonsillitis.

The way Sarri is sitting on the fence regarding Kepa playing or not, suggests he'll be dropped for me. Let's hope Caballero plays and has a nightmare to not only compound their misery, but give them yet more ammunition against the manager

I know we have put a few past Caballero the last cupla times when he was in goal but I hope Kepa plays tbh.
Our away support giving him stick for 90 minutes in a big game under the lights plus he had a shit game against us at wembley lets not forget, I reckon wind the cunt up like fuck and see how he reacts.

I say it every fucking season but I desperately want the boys to shut these cunts up at their place again. Last time was so beautiful I need to experience that again in the next 24 years if poss;)

This is a must not lose game......we can't go into the North London Derby with Woolwich only 4pts behind us...... A win for them against us would bridge the gap to just 1 point......added to the fact that they'd love to do the double over us......

Don't need to give them any more motivation.

If Chelsea really are on the ropes it would be lovely to give them a knockout blow...... 3 or 4 nil.

Nervous about this game (but pretty much always am), feel like its going to be another scrubby sort of game with Chelsea defending all game and trying to nick a goal on the counter, even if they are at home.

On the other hand we always seem to bounce back pretty well after one of these shit defeats so might come out guns blazing and tear them a new one!

Ok with Dier out I would go with....

---------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Trippier----Toby--------Vertonghen---Davies
-------------------Winks----Sissoko---------------
------------------------Eriksen-----------------------
--------Lamela---------------------------Son-------
--------------------------Kane-------------------------

Back
Top Bottom