Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don't need to chuck out Levy, he's great at what he's great at. But when need to reshape the football side. No matter when it is that we move on from Mourinho we need to find a DoF and a manager that can work on the same page. Let Levy run the club and the business of it, but let someone else manage the footballing side.
But his ego means he won't stay out the footballing side & keeps hindering it. Thats having a huge negative impact on us. So I for one would be happy if he went. I agree with you about him doing a good job on the business side. Not sure how it normally works but maybe if levy can't see it, joe lewis can order him to take a step back from the football side. But not sure if in reality that wouldn't happen as owners leave the chairman to it.

I know he’s untried and only been in charge a short time but fuck this I’d give Scott Parker the gig I’m not in favour of the less experienced and getting them in but.....

Back
Top Bottom