Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sadly Poch doesn't have the balls to sub during halftime

Llorente genuinely looks like a fan who won “Win A Game” on some halftime competition.
Total wank.

But our manager thinks there is a chink of light that if he miraculously makes it over the halfway line without collapsing, he’s going to score two goals.

By bringing on Moura, we also gain Lamela and Eriksen who are lost with grandad lolling about the pitch

I’m not one (I hope), for knee jerk reaction, but get Llorente out of this club. He’s fucking useless. And it is categorically unacceptable to say he cannot be improved upon.

I can't believe how shit we have become since we lost Kane.
It's not just him though. No son, no dele, no lucas. Those are our top 4 scorers this season. Any team would struggle missing their top 4 scorers, it's just unfortunate that it happened at this stage of the season, and not when there were just league matches and international breaks. Imagine Chelsea without hazard, Willian, Pedro and giroud available, with maybe just Pedro on the bench. The luck didn't fall our way

tumblr_lz09d75eFZ1r0mfiao1_500.gif

Seriously though, only a one goal deficit (even if it could have been more). Some hairdryer treatment at half time and Lucas on for Llorente as a hail Mary and we can turn this around.
:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom