Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing other than the goals that I LOVED today, was Lamela studding Fabregas and then kneeing him in the back of the head as he got up, then Jan getting away scott free after taking out Hazard.

This feels like the best, most satisfying victory of Pochs reign......and boy theres been some good fucking wins.

Cant even describe the feeling of smugness right now
Lamela just hates Fabre-arse, there is still a lot of bad feelings left over, but today result was payback big time.

I've just had a text from a bloke I know whose wife is Woolwich saying the she is celebrating the fact that the Chavs are only 5 points ahead of them ! After saying how funny I thought that was, she nicked his phone and texted me saying that they are looking forward to Europe this week and "who are we playing ?" She's in meltdown and is biting big style - bloody hilarious !!!!!

Now if anything could could top off a brilliant day that was it.

There's gonna be a lot of grown men crying tears of joy tonight!
There's a few on here older than SOME on here's DAD'S that can't remember The last time this happened.

The only tragedy is that it took so fucking long.... 28 years of having to put up with Hissing Gas Chambers every time we came out of that shithole to another defeat... and sounding like sour grapes 'cos the only thing we could cling to was that the Nazis had won AGAIN... and we couldn't seem to do fuck all about it..

Well now. Tonight... FINALLY we HAVE done something about it.
And don't it feel good??

BTW... Get well soon Butch Wilkins.
See Chelsea, WE CAN be magnanimous in victory!

Our team last time we won there... I was a year old. Must admit that I had to look up John Polston!

RSQX1wR.jpg

Not sure what I love the most:

A) charicature red-faced chav fan with one eye closed in middle, possibly having a stroke. Looks like he should be banging the drums on a slave ship or something. He probably agrees; or
B) Asian woman above and to his right, with the double-finger mug off. From an artistic point of view, the composition of anger everywhere juxtaposed against the serenity of her facial expression gives me much joy; or
C) the fat cunt at the top in light blue jumper being ‘held back’ by his mate, saving him from running onto the pitch, being gassed by the effort, and then getting slapped about by an actually fit and fast athlete; or
D) the young bird bottom right, gasping, realising at that exact moment she supports a team of mercenary chav twats and that the only team in London is Spurs; or
E) the philosophical scarfer in the front row enjoying his soy latté and pondering the meaning of Chelsea’s imminent demise; or
F) Dele, being Dele

Our team last time we won there... I was a year old. Must admit that I had to look up John Polston!

RSQX1wR.jpg
Time to REALLY feel my age!
I can roll that team off my tongue like it was yesterday!
I'm surprised John Polston was even ON Google... seeing as his career began and ended before the Internet was even invented!

Time for generations of Spurs fans to unite. There will be Dad's and Grandads saying "I was There"... I Just hope it's not ANOTHER 28 Years before we can say it again!

“After 28 years it is important to win here,” Pochettino told Sky Sports. “It’s a happy day for everyone – fans, players – and we feel very proud.

“We dominated the game but Chelsea created the chances and scored. In the second half we were much better and we deserved the victory.

“We tried to change and switch some players at half-time to find better links and positions to move the ball. After the game when you win it looks like a good decision. The players deserve praise because we showed character at 1-0 down. It’s a day to feel very proud.”
Poch
Fuck off you trolling prick. Go read your embarrassing posts and half time. Shameless dumb cunt

Back
Top Bottom