Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this international break, let’s talk Spurs.

1-2, Son and Dele.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Trippier, Sanchez, Verts, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Dele, Eriksen, Son][/formation]

The chavs annual cup final. Plastic small club v Proper big club.
Poch's got this one nailed.
0-3 Spurs
HairyLankyAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Am I being pessimistic in saying that I'll take a draw now??
:dierno:
Mind you, it's about time we got the rub of the green in this fixture, they haven't exactly been the better side for the last few seasons.

Am I being pessimistic in saying that I'll take a draw now??
:dierno:
Mind you, it's about time we got the rub of the green in this fixture, they haven't exactly been the better side for the last few seasons.

If Bournemouth can beat them there 3-0, we certainly can.

We’re the better team, and for once the pressure is on them instead of us. A draw away to any of the top 5 is a decent enough result, but I’ll be genuinely disappointed if we don’t put them to the sword. No mercy. No last requests.

If Bournemouth can beat them there 3-0, we certainly can.

We’re the better team, and for once the pressure is on them instead of us. A draw away to any of the top 5 is a decent enough result, but I’ll be genuinely disappointed if we don’t put them to the sword. No mercy. No last requests.
This is how I look at it as well. We can beat them, we should beat them. But I refuse to rule them out. They know what a derby means just as much as we do

This is how I look at it as well. We can beat them, we should beat them. But I refuse to rule them out. They know what a derby means just as much as we do

I certainly wouldn’t rule them out. As you said earlier, they have quality players in that squad. Most of their team could be having an off day, but if Willian or Hazard produce a bit of magic we could be in trouble. Fine margins.

The good thing is that they know we’re the real deal, and can’t afford to be complacent or arrogant. They won’t play with freedom because they know what we can do, which paradoxically works to our advantage because that’s what we’re generally used to facing.

It also seems like Cunty and Mourinho have collapsed mentally, and I don’t get the impression that either team’s players have much faith in their managers.

I wouldn't be too confident for this. We haven't won at Stamford bridge for like 25 years and they always have the game of their life against us.
Also taking into account our away record against the big guns - it's not good.

Obviously I'm optimistic and hopeful, but not confident. I would certainly take a draw if offered right now but we'll see what happens.

Not confident at all and never am against these slimey bastards chavs. They are a thorn in our backside and always turn up against us. Our record at the bridge is embarrassing, so I'm quiet baffled as to how anyone can actually be confident we will turn them over. We have no Harry Kane over :( sorry to sound negative guys, but got a chelsea win written all over this. Never easy with Spurs and would be typical for us to invite them back in the top 4 race. Would take a draw all day long.

Sick to death of this fixture . We never win. We bottle it every time . Always do . They play like world beaters, and we can’t string 3 fucking passes together and look as shaky as a shitting dog. One of their defenders will hit some 44 yard screamer in the top corner . That fucking idiot cunte will be jumping around like a twat.
Sick of it , every fucking time. 25 years of the same shit there . Won’t be watching. Not watching any football until the next fixture. Fuck England aswell.

Back
Top Bottom