Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZthtaDXUAA35CV.jpg:large

Sick to death of this fixture . We never win. We bottle it every time . Always do . They play like world beaters, and we can’t string 3 fucking passes together and look as shaky as a shitting dog. One of their defenders will hit some 44 yard screamer in the top corner . That fucking idiot cunte will be jumping around like a twat.
Sick of it , every fucking time. 25 years of the same shit there . Won’t be watching. Not watching any football until the next fixture. Fuck England aswell.

Just met Dembele and got my 7 year old cousin his autograph, called him the Goat and he grinned. My cousin didn't really care but I was very excited. I'm 28

This morning we had to put down our beautiful Mastiff, my best friend for the last 12 years. She always celebrated every Spurs goal with us. One of the hardest days of my life but I knew she’d grant us one last smile.

Up the spurs.

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom