Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200w.gif

Absolutely fucking magical. I’m a week or so older than our last win at Stamford Bridge so it’s about fucking time this happened.

In all honesty, the result mattered so much more to me than the 8 point gap to 5th...

But that’s pretty nice too.
:allitongue:

Love you all. X

I have lost my voice!
What a performance, massive salutes for all the lads, how fucking breezy was that after all the cunt teams won yesterday and today and we go there and play like that.
Monstrous effort from them all, couple heart attacks but shit man to score 2 goals of such beauty is amazing. Eriksen's was majestic but Dele his touch and finish was exquisite.
They have taken the beats from Juve and channeled it into this performance today, I'm so proud I'm tearing up.

The first half was very worrying. I wasn't surprised that we scored, I expected us to, but we were not comfortable at all and I felt another very frustrating game coming on. To come out in the second half and just be so much improved was great. Could get used to this!

One thing other than the goals that I LOVED today, was Lamela studding Fabregas and then kneeing him in the back of the head as he got up, then Jan getting away scott free after taking out Hazard.

This feels like the best, most satisfying victory of Pochs reign......and boy theres been some good fucking wins.

Cant even describe the feeling of smugness right now

Back
Top Bottom