Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trying desperately to bring I back to Chelsea..

BqqYgtiCcAAcwz0.jpg

I don't know how you expect a 100 page thread on TFC not to have a cunt off. It goes against the spirit of this forum.

The day we get a three figure thread with no cunt off is the day this forum dies.

All we need is a Chelsea infiltrator to pipe up and we unite to destroy them and we'd have the perfect match thread.
We had a good one in the lolerpool thread
I think joe pulled the rug from under that donut

I don't think I was posting here last summer but fuck me that summer transfer thread was something else

I think one poster described it as the Wild West of forums

Not for the easily offended

From my experiences SC and SS are for pussy cats while TFC are for frown ups.
I was banned form SS:
"You have been banned for the following reason: Too many times you’ve constantly moaned and groaned.
Have a break until the new year, if you come back and do the same thing you’ll be gone permanently Your ban will be lifted on Dec 31, 2017."

BTW SS has total of 4 pages re chelski away match thread!

Haha

Last edited:
From my experiences SC and SS are for pussy cats while TFC are for frown ups.
I was banned form SS:
"You have been banned for the following reason: Too many times you’ve constantly moaned and groaned.
Have a break until the new year, if you come back and do the same thing you’ll be gone permanently Your ban will be lifted on Dec 31, 2017."

Haha
Lefty fascists

Purely out of interest, how does the yellow card / red card system work on the forum? What's the process?

Not that I have any interest in getting involved in c*nt-offs or binning anyone, just curious.

I can't help but think there's more to it than that. The degree to which someone agrees or disagrees with the opinion must factor into whether or not to cast a bin vote, surely? If not, then it must be more about perceived personalities. Otherwise, why does only one half of a 'cunt-off' tend to get binned? Aren't both (or more) of the 'cunts' in a 'cunt-off' equally guilty of rinsing and repeating?

In sammyspurs sammyspurs ' case, for example, what was it that led to sammy getting binned, but BangkokSpud BangkokSpud walking away unscathed?

This isn't, by the way, evidence of my own opinion on their debate, nor of my preference for one poster over another, simply an observation about the way events unfolded.

Gotta say I'm a bit sad for Sammy ... nothing wrong with a 'cunt off' in the right place .... that's what Forum Toilet is for I guess ... what pissed me off with Sammy (and no I didn't card him) was that what started as a 'Dele' argument in the 'Dele' thread ended as a massive load of BS where IMO he just kept going off on wild tangents, should I have dropped it? of course I should, just got bored and went through a couple of bottles of red without even noticing .... of course it didn't then help poor Sammy that he'd gambled everything on Dele being a no-show against the Chavs, even doubling down in the match thread? then of course when Dele showed his true class .... Sammy was still giving it large .... reckon that's what got him booted .... do hope he's soon back, if all the idiots get banned at once what will we read?

Mods could you create a kinda interim 'ban' which would still allow the banned poster access to Forum Toilet during his/her ban ... that would start a few magnificent 'raging frenzy's' I can just imagine Sammy's posts now ....

Back
Top Bottom