Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck the Sin Bin.

If you don't like someone just put them on ignore.

I had a go at SammySpur for the reasons a few have mentioned above, the rinse and repeat of the same shit in every thread trying to prove his point. It gets tedious and the thing is, he isn't always like that, the rest of the time he's a good poster. I didn't bin him and Case would confirm that, i think i've only ever binned a couple of posters when they got personal or spouted their bullshit leftist race accusations or made threats either at me or someone else. As you say its much easier to put them on ignore, which leads to a bit of fun in itself seeing Arcy arguing with them because you can easily guess who it is he's arguing with, its that obvious with them. Playing the race card - SpursdeMo, pissed up threats in the early hours - Joe "Wiggy" Clash.

I got binned pretty much as soon as i joined the board for being anti left wing/liberal, or calling out the hypocrisy of it and not long after for the same thing. We all know who the clique are on here who go hunting anyone not toeing their political line. ffs asking for someone to be banned because they don't agree with their politics, where the fuck are we heading with that Fascist bullshit.

I've just ended up not posting any more politics which as a positive means i don't continue to get binned but in the end means they win and get to control the board politics with their Left wing Fascism, sad really. But you'll know yourself it was like that on Glory Glory and even worse on Spurs Community if you were on there.

At the end of the day we're all Spurs and would most likely all get on over a pint, we all want the same thing success, which i really believe is about to come even and its going to be one mega fucking ride, but probably still one please some on here.

I had a go at SammySpur for the reasons a few have mentioned above, the rinse and repeat of the same shit in every thread trying to prove his point. It gets tedious and the thing is, he isn't always like that, the rest of the time he's a good poster. I didn't bin him and Case would confirm that, i think i've only ever binned a couple of posters when they got personal or spouted their bullshit leftist race accusations or made threats either at me or someone else. As you say its much easier to put them on ignore, which leads to a bit of fun in itself seeing Arcy arguing with them because you can easily guess who it is he's arguing with, its that obvious with them. Playing the race card - SpursdeMo, pissed up threats in the early hours - Joe "Wiggy" Clash.

I got binned pretty much as soon as i joined the board for being anti left wing/liberal, or calling out the hypocrisy of it and not long after for the same thing. We all know who the clique are on here who go hunting anyone not toeing their political line. ffs asking for someone to be banned because they don't agree with their politics, where the fuck are we heading with that Fascist bullshit.

I've just ended up not posting any more politics which as a positive means i don't continue to get binned but in the end means they win and get to control the board politics with their Left wing Fascism, sad really. But you'll know yourself it was like that on Glory Glory and even worse on Spurs Community if you were on there.

At the end of the day we're all Spurs and would most likely all get on over a pint, we all want the same thing success, which i really believe is about to come even and its going to be one mega fucking ride, but probably still one please some on here.
giphy.gif

I stopped posting there as well after i was told any white person that didn't vote Labour was a cunt.

Can't argue with sound reasoning like that so i knocked it on the ahead.

No, you got binned for telling outrageous lies. Would you like to explain your 600 visits to WHL? That’s every home game going back 24 years, from a bloke living in Leeds? Yet another porkie.

I had a go at SammySpur for the reasons a few have mentioned above, the rinse and repeat of the same shit in every thread trying to prove his point.
I can't help but think there's more to it than that. The degree to which someone agrees or disagrees with the opinion must factor into whether or not to cast a bin vote, surely? If not, then it must be more about perceived personalities. Otherwise, why does only one half of a 'cunt-off' tend to get binned? Aren't both (or more) of the 'cunts' in a 'cunt-off' equally guilty of rinsing and repeating?

In sammyspurs sammyspurs ' case, for example, what was it that led to sammy getting binned, but BangkokSpud BangkokSpud walking away unscathed?

This isn't, by the way, evidence of my own opinion on their debate, nor of my preference for one poster over another, simply an observation about the way events unfolded.

I don't know how you expect a 100 page thread on TFC not to have a cunt off. It goes against the spirit of this forum.

The day we get a three figure thread with no cunt off is the day this forum dies.

All we need is a Chelsea infiltrator to pipe up and we unite to destroy them and we'd have the perfect match thread.

He has got a yellow steak running down his back when it comes to 50/50 challenges

‘Yellow streak’ is a bit strong imo. I’m glad he takes care not to get injured. We’re not the same team without him - that much is obvious. We’ve got other players to do the rough stuff, but no one else to do what he does.

Back
Top Bottom