Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bitching and handbags on here can be entertaining, but honestly don't know how the usual suspects find the time or energy for it. However, it can be a bit tiresome (you said this, but you said that) and ill-timed (especially when we've just won a great match) sometimes.

I wonder if that pissed up woman in the stands we all saw on tv has recovered yet...

Last edited:
Can I ask after watching countless clips on YouTube plus match highlights of the game there is very little if any team colours on show? Not even scarfs there is a clip of both sets of fans with police horses and you couldn't tell who were Spurs and who were Chelsea obviously Spurs were the better looking....;) but is the fixture as volatile as you just can't wear team colours?

No Spurs fans wear colours really, not those with the LP's to go to Chelsea away anyway.

It's not really practical to do so anyway, as if you want to have a beer before or after then nowhere is West or Central London is going to let you in.

The bitching and handbags on here can be entertaining, but honestly don't know how the usual suspects find the time or energy for it. However, it can be a bit tiresome (you said this, but you said that) and ill-timed (especially when we've just won a great match) sometimes.

I wonder if that pissed up woman in the stands we all saw on tv has recovered yet...

Bloody hell.. her head must have been in bits yesterday! fair play to the girl! The joy on our fans faces each time the crowd panned was amazing to see. However, why do the cameramen single out crying/upset kids.. that's weird!

No Spurs fans wear colours really, not those with the LP's to go to Chelsea away anyway.

It's not really practical to do so anyway, as if you want to have a beer before or after then nowhere is West or Central London is going to let you in.
Ah ok thought perhaps it wasn't safe if you some fecking cockwomble of chav after having one two many watermelon Bacardi breezers wasn't wanting a fight with anybody and everybody:cool:

The binning of sammyspurs sammyspurs actually proved my point of the PowPowspur PowPowspur thread. Where a couple of posters drone on for weeks in the tommy robinson threads and hardly get a yellow. Sammy shows a bit of passion for one day in a match thread and gets binned.

Also since that thread PowPowspur PowPowspur has started posting in other threads and has revealed himself to be a more rounded person.

As for the bigot charge purely laughable.
With respect, I've been banned four times in a year for having the wrong opinions. If you don't like the topic at hand, don't read it as it's going to be divisive. A match day thread is somewhat less controversial, but it's also going to get a whole lot more views and the topic itself is Spurs. Slightly different, not that I'd say the guy deserves a yellow as I didn't read the thread at the time, but passion runs very high from what I can see.

Why you're all not spending more time watching the game, rather than wanking eachother off in a thread about the game is a mystery to me, but each to their own.

The old "If you don't like my opinion, don't read it" chestnut.

Let's not confuse the right to express an opinion with the right to do it uncontested.

If people don't like the response from the community to their opinions they also have the right to take them elsewhere?

Last edited:
With respect, I've been banned four times in a year for having the wrong opinions. If you don't like the topic at hand, don't read it as it's going to be divisive. A match day thread is somewhat less controversial, but it's also going to get a whole lot more views and the topic itself is Spurs. Slightly different, not that I'd say the guy deserves a yellow as I didn't read the thread at the time, but passion runs very high from what I can see.

Why you're all not spending more time watching the game, rather than wanking eachother off in a thread about the game is a mystery to me, but each to their own.

Sometimes it's not just having a dissenting voice but continuing to keep pushing it beyond the point of everyone else's tolerance. Sin Bins are not nice but I think this is a better place for it.

I don't approve of 'ganging up' but if I see someone genuinely trying to troll or offend then I'd vote that way. I have voted foul a handful of times but it's only when I think it's truly beyond the pail or monotonous to the point of paint drying.

That's really an aside to this, we should still all be basking in the win at the bridge. I think we will look back at this as a defining moment, also the second game where we have come back from a goal down to win.

The squad are showing signs of character and the ability to adapt to playing without key players, when you look at how we used to drop when Bale went out, the quality of the squad is that much better now, that's got to be giving credit to Dele and Eriksen in particular.

Sometimes it's not just having a dissenting voice but continuing to keep pushing it beyond the point of everyone else's tolerance. Sin Bins are not nice but I think this is a better place for it.

I don't approve of 'ganging up' but if I see someone genuinely trying to troll or offend then I'd vote that way. I have voted foul a handful of times but it's only when I think it's truly beyond the pail or monotonous to the point of paint drying.

That's really an aside to this, we should still all be basking in the win at the bridge. I think we will look back at this as a defining moment, also the second game where we have come back from a goal down to win.

The squad are showing signs of character and the ability to adapt to playing without key players, when you look at how we used to drop when Bale went out, the quality of the squad is that much better now, that's got to be giving credit to Dele and Eriksen in particular.

giphy.gif

The old "If you don't like my opinion, don't read it" chestnut.

Let's not confuse the right to express an opinion with the right to do it uncontested.

If people don't like the response from the community to their opinions they also have the right to take it elsewhere?

You wanna go in the bin as well?? :wansum:

Back
Top Bottom