Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking love this, good old Chris does do vlogs the right way... he gives a real flavour of being in the away end with minimal gurning to camera...the scenes of the 3rd goal are epic...the guy with the nose bleed:sonlol:.

I know what you mean, this guy has grown on me though. At first I thought he was like one of the AFTV guys and I didn’t understand a word, but the passion is infectious. Saying that, I would still rather not have him anywhere near me at NWHL next year as it probably gets annoying when it’s right in your ear the whole game!

Chelsea (1) vs Tottenham (3) EXPRESSIONS FAN EXPERIENCE| 28 YEARS ABSOLUTE SCENES

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.
That's Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, or West Ham behaviour, not us.

Says the one who starts childish threads to kick off posters off a public forum because he doesn’t like their opinion. Bigot.

Yet you have started campaigns for people to be kicked off the forum like Ossie Wembley , Totti Totti , Don Giovanni Don Giovanni , The Multi The Multi , sammyspurs sammyspurs , me and many others. Go fuck yourself you hypocritical Saffa dog nonce. Laughs aplenty at an unemployed white South African accusing others of bigotry. You’re a joke.

From what I see it's the same few who go after him. There are some on here who neg certain people no matter what their opinion which is a shame really cos as you say he's passionate about our club but does get a bit wound up. Maybe we'll get it now for daring to support him.
I guess you put me in that bracket.
His problem isn't his passion, it's the offensive manner in which he talks to people

Love it

Who says there isn’t a God?

Still absolutely buzzing and Sammyspurs being binned the icing
Why are you so pleased that Sammy has been banned? I think this card system is shit - not because I’ve fallen foul of it, but because you have cliques voting for just one poster - the same people who say ‘we’re all Spurs at the end of the day’. It’s a load of bollocks. Unmoderated forum my arse. It’s moderated by vindictive people and it’s cobblers.

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.
Considering the amount of black players that spurs have, that's amazing (not in a good way) to hear. How ignorant can one person be? Wanyama, Sissoko, Aurier, Lucas, Dembele, Sanchez, KWP, Rose...not to mention that a lot of our star youth players are of african descent. Terrible behaviour.

I just want to add, I was there at the lane when we lost 6-1,I'm sure there will be others on here who remember or were there .

While I am not sure I'll ever quite say that result has been avenged this at least feels like a step towards that! But this seems to be a long way from Christian Gross, a long way from the 90s and 00s mediocrity.

I am not saying that to bring things down, just look how far we've come.

I think in hindsight we might look at this game in the same way we saw the win at Manchester City in 2010 to wrap up qualifying for the champions league for the first time. This is another nail in the spursy coffin, we now need to go to Stoke and make sure that we can keep up the good work.

Says the one who starts childish threads to kick off posters off a public forum because he doesn’t like their opinion. Bigot.
The binning of sammyspurs sammyspurs actually proved my point of the PowPowspur PowPowspur thread. Where a couple of posters drone on for weeks in the tommy robinson threads and hardly get a yellow. Sammy shows a bit of passion for one day in a match thread and gets binned.

Also since that thread PowPowspur PowPowspur has started posting in other threads and has revealed himself to be a more rounded person.

As for the bigot charge purely laughable.

The binning of sammyspurs sammyspurs actually proved my point of the PowPowspur PowPowspur thread. Where a couple of posters drone on for weeks in the tommy robinson threads and hardly get a yellow. Sammy shows a bit of passion for one day in a match thread and gets binned.

Also since that thread PowPowspur PowPowspur has started posting in other threads and has revealed himself to be a more rounded person.

I didn't vote Sammy in and I do think he's legit Spurs but I can understand people being jarred by the Dele shit tbh. Gets a bit Gibbs v tiny dancers almost.

Laughable ignorance - go read his shit in the Dele thread - makes Gibbsy look like a decent human being

Yet you have started campaigns for people to be kicked off the forum like Ossie Wembley , Totti Totti , Don Giovanni Don Giovanni , The Multi The Multi , sammyspurs sammyspurs , me and many others. Go fuck yourself you hypocritical Saffa dog nonce. Laughs aplenty at an unemployed white South African accusing others of bigotry. You’re a joke.
Link one thread of mine as such - doubt you will. Go back to your imaginary cultural weekend / alcohol induced coma you failed, intellectual amoeba.

Why are you so pleased that Sammy has been banned? I think this card system is shit - not because I’ve fallen foul of it, but because you have cliques voting for just one poster - the same people who say ‘we’re all Spurs at the end of the day’. It’s a load of bollocks. Unmoderated forum my arse. It’s moderated by vindictive people and it’s cobblers.
No one would get voted off for discussing topics in a level headed and peasant manner though, Sammy thrives on arguing tortuous and convoluted issues and then he exports his manifesto from thread to thread, seemingly incapable of letting things rest.
I think that assuming cliques exist who target individuals is a bit far fetched. I've been binned and carded for taking threads off topic and it makes me cautious about not doing it again - surely the whole point of the self policing society?
In red carding posters it gives them time to cool of and absorb the message they are sent by their peers - and it gives the protagonists a break from the conflict.
As we have seen, some posters don't come back, and some come back with a softer approach. Doesn't mean you can't still make your point though.

Last edited:
I guess you put me in that bracket.
His problem isn't his passion, it's the offensive manner in which he talks to people
I don't need to put anyone in that bracket. Those who voted him off voted him off and know who they are. Maybe because I'm old school I just don't get so offended by what a relative stranger taps into a keyboard but I also do understand that some people do so it's a difficult one. I suppose I would prefer the ignore be used instead of binning someone .

Anyone still aching after Sunday? Got bruises all down my sides after the 3rd goal went in, was mental :eriksenlol:

Last edited:
Can I ask after watching countless clips on YouTube plus match highlights of the game there is very little if any team colours on show? Not even scarfs there is a clip of both sets of fans with police horses and you couldn't tell who were Spurs and who were Chelsea obviously Spurs were the better looking....;) but is the fixture as volatile as you just can't wear team colours?

Back
Top Bottom