Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are commentators suggesting we have the upper hand for the race for 4th?
If we win our game in hand we go above Liverpool so my reckoning they will be a point closer to Chelsea than us so they are the rival for 4th spot and we will be a point closer to Utd. So a credible 3rd...or is it just me getting it wrong again?

Because they are for some reason incapable of looking at future fixtures, every prediction they make is based almost solely on the current league table.

Because he acts a cunt
pot-kettle.jpg

Couple of things, the woman bottom left with the nicotine stained fingers and the woman next to her who's just spotted the geezer with the green jacket and "matching" orange hat...and can anyone spot Harry Kane? He's just behind Harry Redknapp...
That’s John Terry’s mum and it isn’t nicotine...

:pochshock:

Why do people sin bin sammyspurs sammyspurs . Guy is a passionate spurs fan got a lot a time for him.

This forum appears to prefer fantasists like RomanzoCriminale RomanzoCriminale over genuine Spurs’ fans like Sammy. The Criminale who claims to have been to WHL over 600 times. Sterling work given his 5 holidays a year, playing in his band, attending gigs and his ongoing charity work. If I didn’t know better I’d say he is a liar of monumental proportions. That’s TFC for you these days.

The only shitty thing about sticking it to Chelsea, is that I barely know any Chelsea fans. I'm a north london boy so when we give the gooners a bum pumping I can find them everywhere and give them shit, every other work colleague or old school mate is an Woolwich fan.

Where as I only see Chelsea fans in real life when they win. They seem to be everywhere when they are winning the league, they go back to there rat holes when we give them a bit of old fashioned bum fun.
:allitongue:

Oh I know a few and I’ve had a fucking field day today

Revenge is a dish best served cold, hot, middling
Whatever as long as it’s those plastic racist tossers

:dembelelol:
Why are commentators suggesting we have the upper hand for the race for 4th?
If we win our game in hand we go above Liverpool so my reckoning they will be a point closer to Chelsea than us so they are the rival for 4th spot and we will be a point closer to Utd. So a credible 3rd...or is it just me getting it wrong again?
Pundits are always right!

Says the one who starts childish threads to kick off posters off a public forum because he doesn’t like their opinion. Bigot.

That’s true Paddy

Remember the PowPow thread?

But fuck it

Main thing is we humiliated those cunts at the Bridge

Nothing should get in the way of that

COYS

Back
Top Bottom