Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must have watched eriksen’s equaliser about 20 times in a row. What a fucking game. I’m still pretty drunk and would love to keep drinking and enjoy this but I’m out of beer! May as well celebrate by flicking babestation on and having a wank!!

COYS lets finish this season in style with an fa cup and top four finish!!!

:dembelelol::allitongue::kaneear::pochlol::sonpoint:

It has not been as long for me as it has for some, but I've watched us for ten years now go down, or blow leads at that place. I cannot stand them. Watching them bolt for the exits en masse towards the end was pure joy. Bravo to the lads and to Mauricio. What a fantastic day.

COYS

DZvfbEpUQAASw5y.jpg

Just re-surfaced and e-mailed a couple of Chav supporters that they will be copping shit tomorrow at work, my turn at long last. Lamela will be my first and one of the best what a game!
He shoved it right down Fabre-arse's throat Spanish git!

Now in sunny Dorset (!) for the week, utterly knackered and almost disbelieving of yesterday. I remember 1990 very clearly and my Dad telling me that Tottenham has won at Chelsea. It helped to right the wrong of a 4-1 pummelling at WHL at the start of the season.

I loved that Tottenham team so much. It was the one that really cemented me as Spurs. But the current side is, overall, on a different level. Our quality and our mental strength is immense.

The scenes at SB, the chaotic jumping, hugging, screaming... it is the release of three decades of defeat, pain and humiliation. I have so many mental scars from previous visits to the Nazi hellhole. But none of that matters any more.

Poch, Dele, Eriksen: I love you.

P.S. how the fuck did Son not pass!? That almost killed me...

:sonhmm:

I thought that at first but looking at the replays I can understand why he went for goal. In Son's shoes, he knows the goalkeeper is behind him, so as a goalscorer he knows he should shoot at goal before the goalkeeper recovers as the goal is open. It was a defender who got a block in to stop that shot but another day it would have gone in the back of the net. In slow motion replays the pass is the better option because of how open Lamela is, but in the heat of the moment, from Son's point of view I can't really fault him for taking the shot.

I get your point but I'd be pissed off too if I was Lamela, Son had a couple of defenders around him and to make things worse his 2nd effort was weak as piss.

Back
Top Bottom