Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZte6IFXcAEEe85.jpg:large

Good wallpaper:
Yip. I'll start with my phone and negotiate with Mrs Sausage regarding the living room. I think they call it a feature wall

This season’s Chelsea actually remind me of us under Harry in some ways. That team often raised their game against the big teams, but were often too arrogant and over confident against smaller teams. Big time Charlies instead of flat track bullies.

Seems to be an ego issue. Chelsea raised their game against us (fat lot of good it did them!) so it’s definitely not taking anything away from our win. Yet when you look at their performance against Bournemouth at the Bridge you can see that the players simply weren’t motivated.
It shows how much a coach has an influence on the team, Conte has gone AWOL.

Where were you before yesterday though...

I don’t think you’ll see any posts saying Lingard is better, just that he has had a better season.

Dele has been fine for the most part since Christmas, but every single review you will read praising him will mention his form in the first half of the season.
People can jump on the hindsight bandwagon all they like, but the Dele yesterday is the one I’ve been longing for (about the 5th time he’s played to that level this season).

I don’t know which Dele you was watching between August and December, but it wasn’t yesterdays one.

Last season, he had a great January to May, and that’s what he has being compared to this season. He has better stats this season than he did his first season where he won YPOTY.

Over the season in the Premier League and all competitions Alli has better stats, but Lingard is getting attention because it’s his first good season. He’s 25 and only just come on the scene. Alli is 21 and having his 3rd good season.

Apparently bit he wid need tae speak proper English eh,canna come on here we his made up lingo ,Ken fit am saying,chief.....:thumbup:
I recently discovered that you provincial cunts up there have adapted ''ken fit like" to simply KFL at the end of text messages. This amused me almost as much as the augmentation of the American "whatever" to "fitivir".
'ah wish like, aye, FITIVIR...'

Back
Top Bottom