Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some plastic on The Guardian report comments asked "Why would you sing that at a football match?"

So I replied "Because "He manslaughtered a girl then paid off her family with €500,000 blood money to avoid going to prison" doesn't scan"

:vdvshh:
Why would you sing to predominantly independent catalonians( in the current climate) “Barcelona you’ll always be in Spain “at a football match?
Why would you sing “one man went to gas, went to gas a Yiddo “
Why would you sing “ we’re racist and that the way we like it “ preventing a black Parisian from boarding a train.
Etc, etc.
I don’t think it’s in good taste, but it is just as bad as Adam Johnson being called a nonce.
He got drunk, drove a car and killed someone.
Johnson groomed and had sex with a schoolgirl, in his car.

DZte6IFXcAEEe85.jpg:large
Couple of things, the woman bottom left with the nicotine stained fingers and the woman next to her who's just spotted the geezer with the green jacket and "matching" orange hat...and can anyone spot Harry Kane? He's just behind Harry Redknapp...

I recently discovered that you provincial cunts up there have adapted ''ken fit like" to simply KFL at the end of text messages. This amused me almost as much as the augmentation of the American "whatever" to "fitivir".
'ah wish like, aye, FITIVIR...'
It's not an augmentation it is genuine Doric and any central belter insulting the North East needs to realise they come from the Liverpool of Scotland

Last season, he had a great January to May, and that’s what he has being compared to this season. He has better stats this season than he did his first season where he won YPOTY.

Over the season in the Premier League and all competitions Alli has better stats, but Lingard is getting attention because it’s his first good season. He’s 25 and only just come on the scene. Alli is 21 and having his 3rd good season.

But why have people got a problem with another young player getting credit he deserves? Why is everyone so fucking sensitive that Dele Alli might be challenged? If he's good enough, which he is, why are you all shitting your pants that Lingard got called up?

Just fucking calm down with the hystrionics as soon as Dele is critiqued.

I dont care about his stats. Watch games ffs. His stats from August to November are probably on a par, if not higher than December to January. But hes been MUCH better in the latter half of the season.

Last edited:
Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.

It's not an augmentation it is genuine Doric and any central belter insulting the North East needs to realise they come from the Liverpool of Scotland
Doric. Christ. It's a dialect at best.

These daft cunts fae Invernaewhere. I had a polo shirt on and a guy called Jock, a colleague, pointed at me and said: the fuck ye wearing a T shirt with a fucken unicorn on it fir?!
It seems Ralph Lauren is yet to reach Peterhead.

Peter Reid
Fae Peterheid
Is Deid

Volvo fir sale

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.

He probably thought it was 1977 with insults like that, bloody hell

#retroracist

Doric. Christ. It's a dialect at best.

These daft cunts fae Invernaewhere. I had a polo shirt on and a guy called Jock, a colleague, pointed at me and said: the fuck ye wearing a T shirt with a fucken unicorn on it fir?!
It seems Ralph Lauren is yet to reach Peterhead.

Peter Reid
Fae Peterheid
Is Deid

Volvo fir sale
Has peterhead signed Ralph Lauren? Volvo for sale!

Back
Top Bottom