Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'In reference to a car crash he had'? That's an astonishing amount of spin, even for a Chelsea fan.

f716b9eec295def91a0747cff935c504.gif

Almost as much spin as his car before it crashed.
:lamelaaghh:
Bazali?

Some plastic on The Guardian report comments asked "Why would you sing that at a football match?"

So I replied "Because "He manslaughtered a girl then paid off her family with €500,000 blood money to avoid going to prison" doesn't scan"

:vdvshh:
"Well, having had to put up with Gas Chamber hissing at SB on numerous occasions (even on one occasion at a youth match) forgive me if I'm underwhelmed at your post."

Some plastic on The Guardian report comments asked "Why would you sing that at a football match?"

So I replied "Because "He manslaughtered a girl then paid off her family with €500,000 blood money to avoid going to prison" doesn't scan"

:vdvshh:
The only issue is that using an innocent woman's death for a football chant is off. Anything aimed at Alonso is fair game
122kmh in a 50 zone
3 times over the limit.
My sympathy to him is limited but the victim has no reason to be used by our fans for tribalism

Eagerly awaiting MotD2...still buzzing. Not sure how the hell I'm gonna sleep tonight as adrenaline still flowing.
Just so, so satisfying sticking it to them after so many years of hurt, coupled with the fact that we just ended their season league-wise.
Been to a few derbies at the shithole, but for all those who've had to endure season after season of disappointments at that dump fucking soak it up

Back
Top Bottom