Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That fucking hoodoo of mystery I could not comphrehend finally solved. Took nothing less than a great team effort.

How can Dele be poor and lose his place when’s his poorest return is still better than any other inform attacking mid in the England squad ( including Rashford, Welbeck and Sturrdge) except Sterling?

We were still better in the second half against Liverpool but what a great win.

Completely brilliant and without the contract rebel and Rose the fcuking traitor.

Sanchez was fantastic as was the peerless Vertonghen.

Alli took his goals well but today Dembele and Eriksen ran tbar midfield.

Next stop Stoke.

Hahhaha, with such attacking play we could play 10 hours and score 0 goals...

Sure, we dominate possession and passes, but at the same time on the attack Chelsea has had 4 dangerous moments, while we... had 18-yard shot from Eriksen. And the game of football is won by team that scores more goals, not who gives more passes.

If it continues like this we need Kane->Son and Moura->Lamela after 15 minutes of 2nd half. No point carrying on like this.

Ah, stupid past me. So stupid :)

Luckly did not continue like this!
But would point out that during first half we had 2 shots on target - 1 Eriksen shot that Caballero saved and another one he did not seem to care about too much :D!

But happy day! So very happy! THANK YOU lads for bringing that MONUMENTAL result from Bridge :) !

This morning we had to put down our beautiful Mastiff, my best friend for the last 12 years. She always celebrated every Spurs goal with us. One of the hardest days of my life but I knew she’d grant us one last smile.

Up the spurs.

Back
Top Bottom