Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all the grief these plastic cunts have inflicted on us (so often so lucky and jammy) over the years...I just wanna say - enjoy the rest of your Easter you fucks and I hope you're looking forward to Thursday nights with the Woolwich.
Glorious!

If we have to pick from Sanchez or Toby I think today's match decided it for me, great game from our Colombian Marauder

Last edited:
DZthtaDXUAA35CV.jpg:large

The last time before today that we won at that shithole I was 7 months away from being born. It is literally a jinks that has been with me my entire life.

That second half was so good! Eriksen and Lamela were men on a mission today, and once Son moved out on the wing he was great.

Ben did not have his best offensive showing but was strong in the defence. Jan and Davinson were immense and Dier was a tank.

Dele doesn't even need mentioning.

If we have to pick from Sanchez or Toby I think today match decided it for me, great game from our Colombian Marauder

Love him

Always got a mistake in him but he’s young, will respond to Poch coaching and we’ve got a bargain

Tears in my eyes , i thought we'd lose draw at best , I've seen it too many times even when we batter the cunts they score a worldy get a peno get given a goal that is closer to the six yard marking than the goaline , pleased as fucking punch.

Back
Top Bottom