Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur - 'The Mind Series' - 19.45 Wednesday 4 August

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the squad who played against MK Dons last week :

Whiteman, Doherty (Paskotsi 64), Carter-Vickers, Tanganga (Fagan-Walcott 86), Reguilon (Davies 64), John, Skipp (Omole 77), Dele (c) (White 82), Lucas (Clarke 82), Bergwijn (Parrott 82), Son (Scarlett 77).

Substitute (not used): Lloris.

Other first team/u21's players who may play include :

Gollini - Took part in Open Training
Austin - Returned over weekend from MLS loan
Dier - Took part in Open Training
Aurier - Took part in Open Training
Winks - Took part in Open Training
Ndombele - Took part in Open Training
Etete - Took part in Open Training

Re Joe Rodon

Sissoko has not been seen, but should have been back a week ago from Euros with France and their 3 week break. Maybe Sissoko involved in talks taking him away from Spurs

Hojbjerg and Lo Celso apparantly arrived back a few days ago, early back from Euros/Copa Amerivca and 3 week hols, but I wonder if this is too early for them.

Kane and Sanchez are due back this week from Euros/Copa America and 3 week hols, but without a pre-season, surely too early to play.

Sessegnon is rumoured to have picked up a minor strain, so unlikely to be fit.

New signing, Gil is still at Olympics

Meanwhile Parrott who played against MK Dons has now gone on a season's loan with them, so not available to play against Chelsea.

Last edited:
I think this game will tell us clearly who has been told to leave. It is odd that Serge and Ndombele have not been involved at all so far and it was odd that Dier and Winks were completely left out against MK Dons.

I was at the open training session on Saturday and there was an obvious difference in body language between guys like Son/Dele/Lucas and some of those fringe players. If they are left out again then I think the writing's on the wall.

I see the forum is absolutely BUZZING before this game.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Bryan Romero Harry Kane our new signings errr...

It's gotta be Golli in the golli!

Back
Top Bottom