Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Came on here to say the same.

If all goes ok, I reckon we’ll 100% sign him in the summer.
I reckon he'll stay at Brentford, they have an option for an extra 12 months don't they? They took the risk and gave him a chance that no-one else seemed willing to, I think he'd repay that rather than drop them the moment we decide that it's safe...

What would happen if he's standing in a crowded penalty box and suddenly his internal defibrillator goes off? There could be a couple of other players touching him at the time. How dangerous could it be to those players?

Simples, new Nike designed kit...

suspect5.jpg

I'm convinced if he survives six months in the premier league he'll come back to spurs.

And I mean that in the nicest way. Be great to have him back and I wish him the best.

It's not like we ever replaced him...

Played an hour of a behind closed doors game today. An assist to his name in that time.
Can't wait to see him grace the premier league again.

Back
Top Bottom