Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he wants to come back to us I’d be happily with him returning, but I suspect he’ll go back to Ajax. I wish him well wherever he goes though.

I suppose this news doesn't come as a surprise. He would be daft to put his long term health at risk by playing at a high level. Whatever he does, I wish him well.
He should come back here........

If he puts the same effort in that our current crop of overpaid namby pambys are putting in, he won't be putting his heart at risk one little bit......

He should come back here........

If he puts the same effort in that our current crop of overpaid namby pambys are putting in, he won't be putting his heart at risk one little bit......

Kane : "Slow down Chris; you're making me look bad!"

My colleague who lives in Odense has seen the family around the Eriksens' new house in Odense, looks like people moving in.

Don't know what to make of it.

Not his hometown, mind. That is, erhm .... "Middelfart"

Back
Top Bottom