Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He just oozes elegance and class. There's still some rough edges to him but it is so easy to forget that he is 21 and this is his first season in the PL.

It's totally easy to forget that... I totally had!

He carries himself like a 26 year-old (mind you, the ever-so-slightly 'thinning thatch' doesn't help!!) :eriksenserious:

fffff.gif
Lord have mercy.:gio:

Hah, Just talked to some Danish dude on omegle(I go to troll people) and he was like I'm from Denmark, and then I was like I'm an Eriksen lover and he's like I know him and that he met him when he was 13 :eriksenlol:

Apparently his hair isn't actually receding and just appears to be so due to him having high temples. Apparently Danes have this all over the country

You learn something everyday:kaboul:

Hah, Just talked to some Danish dude on omegle(I go to troll people) and he was like I'm from Denmark, and then I was like I'm an Eriksen lover and he's like I know him and that he met him when he was 13 :eriksenlol:

Apparently his hair isn't actually receding and just appears to be so due to him having high temples. Apparently Danes have this all over the country

Blatant "I wank to little girls on omegle" post. :freundgoal:

Sounds like myself. People were telling me that I had a receding hairline at puberty, but at 27 (in March) my hairline hasn't moved an inch. I'm hoping that doesn't change anytime soon.

Sounds like myself. People were telling me that I had a receding hairline at puberty, but at 27 (in March) my hairline hasn't moved an inch. I'm hoping that doesn't change anytime soon.
Eriksen has quickly become my favorite non-American player. He's so classy in everything he does and is extremely humble. Love listening to his interviews. He's pretty funny for a guy that's not completely comfortable with English

I like Eriksen, looks like being a good player, but fuck you'd think he was Zico by the looks of that send off. Did Van Basten even get a gig like that when he cleared off?

I like Eriksen, looks like being a good player, but fuck you'd think he was Zico by the looks of that send off. Did Van Basten even get a gig like that when he cleared off?
Perhaps Ajax is a rarity then, in that they do give a shit about their players, past and present and they are not just commodities to be traded!

What 'pleb' said, and this:

1) Ajax struggled for 6 years. No league trophies. That's tough for a major club like Ajax.
Eriksen then became their main man at a very young age, and they went ahead and got 3 league trophies in a row.
Champions League as well, and had some good spells although they weren't exactly lucky with the groups (last year it was Real, City, Dortmund iirc).

2) He's always been down to earth as well. Dutch people love that, they're alot like Danes. He spoke Dutch almost immediately too.

3) Last year when the rumours of his departure were intensifying and his contract was coming to an end, he said that he would either get sold immediately or extend his contract and then get sold. He didn't want to leave Ajax on a free transfer. He thought they should get an economic dispensation as they "made" him.

These kind of footballers are fucking rare nowadays. We're lucky. He's a real club man.

Back
Top Bottom